Author Topic: How can I add columns to the Check-in grid and Progress Report Wksht?  (Read 5689 times)

Rick Leffler

This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

Question: Can I add my own items to track during Check-in? and then on the Check-in report?

Answer: In addition to the many standard columns already available on the Check-in List grid and the corresponding "Check-in and Progress Report Worksheet", there are three user-customizable columns.

The "Church Attendance" column header name can be changed. While you can change the name, keep in mind that this field is evaluated for the church/SS attendance awards and shouldn't be used for other purposes.

There are two additional checkbox columns that start out as "Custom1" and "Custom2". The column header names can be changed, and the checkboxes used for a variety of purposes.

In the Legacy database, go to Admin > Club Setup > Custom Fields.  There are instructions on how to change the names.

In the Windows App, go to Admin > Club Setup > Club Names, Logos, Dues and Points. Click the "Edit Custom Fields" button in the toolbar. Instructions are provided on the dialog.

Point values for the Check-in List items, including the two custom items, are set under Admin > Club Setup > Club Names, Logos, Dues and Points. 

The "Check-in and Progress Report Worksheet" columns can also be customized. Click the button in the lower left of the report dialog to select which columns to show, including the two custom options.

See the screen shots below for more details.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:01:39 AM by Annette »